The creation of a collaborative entity, Transforming Transport for Everyone (TT4e) stems from the urgent need to tackle the transport planning problems and accelerate customer focused solutions for the Victorian community.
Its creation recognised that the power, advocacy and influence of all the key transport and planning advocacy groups are enhanced by collaborating on identified key overlapping areas of mutual interest – to pursue as a united front. However, it is important to note, that each advocacy group will still pursue, independently, its other specific agendas, programs and projects.
TT4e is currently an alliance of six transport and planning advocacy groups, being:
- Inner Melbourne Planning Alliance (IMPA)
- Public Transport Users Association (PTUA)
- Rail Futures Institute (RFI)
- Town and Country Planning Association (TCPA)
- Transport for Melbourne (TfM) and
- The Victorian Transport Action Group (VTAG)
TT4e has prepared a Transport Declaration to underpin its actions and directions in advocating for, and pursuing, improved transport solutions for Melbourne and the regional Victoria. Please follow the link or go to Transport Declaration drop-down menu..